FraudFighter takes the security of its data and that of its clients and customers seriously and ensures that only vetted personnel are given access to their resources.
- All FraudFighter contractors and employees undergo background checks prior to being engaged or employed by us in accordance with local laws and industry best practices.
- Confidentiality or other types of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) are signed by all employees, contractors, and others who have a need to access sensitive or internal information.
- We embed the culture of security into our business by conducting employee security training & testing using current and emerging techniques and attack vectors.
- All development projects at FraudFighter including on-premises software products, support services, and our own Digital Identity Cloud offerings follow secure development lifecycle principles.
- All development of new products, tools, and services, and major changes to existing ones, undergo a design review to ensure security requirements are incorporated into proposed development.
- All team members that are regularly involved in any system development undergo annual secure development training in coding or scripting languages that they work with as well as any other relevant training.
- Software development is conducted in line with OWASP Top 10 recommendations for web application security.
FraudFighter deploys third party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of all production and Internet facing systems on a regular basis.
- All new systems and services are scanned prior to being deployed to production.
- We perform penetration testing both by internal security engineers and external penetration testing companies on new systems and products or major changes to existing systems, services, and products to ensure a comprehensive and real-world view of our products & environment from multiple perspectives.
- We perform static and dynamic software application security testing of all code, including open-source libraries, as part of our software development process.
FraudFighter Cloud provides maximum security with complete customer isolation in a modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture.
FraudFighter Cloud leverages the native physical and network security features of the cloud service, and relies on the providers to maintain the infrastructure, services, and physical access policies and procedures.
- All customer cloud environments and data are isolated using
- FraudFighter’s patented isolation approach. Each customer environment is stored within a dedicated trust zone to prevent any accidental or malicious co-mingling.
- All data is also encrypted at rest and in transmission to prevent any unauthorized access and prevent data breaches. Our entire platform is also continuously monitored by dedicated, highly trained FraudFighter experts.
- We separate each customer's data and our own, utilizing unique encryption keys to ensure data is protected and isolated.
- Client’s data protection complies with SOC 2 standards to encrypt data in transit and at rest, ensuring customer and company data and sensitive information is protected at all times.
- We implement role-based access controls and the principles of least privileged access, and review revoke access as needed.
FraudFighter is committed to providing secure products and services to safely and easily manage billions of digital identities across the globe. Our external certifications provide independent assurance of FraudFighter’s dedication to protecting our customers by regularly assessing and validating the protections and effective security practices FraudFighter has in place.
SOC 2 Type 2
FraudFighter successfully completed the AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II audit. The audit confirms that FraudFighter’s information security practices, policies, procedures, and operations meet the SOC 2 standards for security.
FraudFighter was audited by Prescient Assurance , a leader in security and compliance certifications for B2B, SAAS companies worldwide. Prescient Assurance is a registered public accounting in the US and Canada and provide risk management and assurance services which includes but not limited to SOC 2, PCI, ISO, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, CSA STAR etc. For more information about Prescient Assurance, you may reach out them at email@example.com
An unqualified opinion on a SOC 2 Type II audit report demonstrates to the FraudFighter’s current and future customers that they manage their data with the highest standard of security and compliance.
Customers and prospects can request access to the audit report and/or direct inquiries to:
General Manager, FraudFighter
AICPA | SOC 2 Type II
SOC 2 Type II compliance in accordance with American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
FraudFighter’s mission is to provide businesses with the confidence to transact in an environment of accelerating risk and loss from ID document fraud. Our PALIDIN solution interrogates the security features embedded within government issued identity documents assigned to individual consumers. Having authenticated their customer’s identity via our scalable forensic process, businesses can now operate and thrive within a trusted marketplace.
With our PALIDIN solution, FraudFighter strives to promote a commerce ecosystem that advances the security and convenience of retail transactions. We believe that businesses and their customers are entitled to access and benefit from advanced, seamless identity authentication. FraudFighter aims to elevate the customer experience by promoting an “Identify Once, Transact Everywhere” tenet enabled by our forensic-strength, yet transparent authentication process. Businesses will immediately realize transactional efficiency and security benefits when the risk of financial and reputational loss is removed.